Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Checking out Black Friday ads!!!





Naptime?......we didn't even eat turkey.......bring on the football!





Don't let this sweet face fool you.......he's really a spaz.


Don't let this face fool you either. She has this look down to the T.






This is our nieghbor's grandson. He was being so funny. This was while Rob was taking a nap and I ventured out to prey on some subjects.


















We had a nice relaxing day. My family really wanted us to go to my dad's, but I really enjoy a quiet intimate day. I dressed the table up all fancy and we just enjoyed being with our children. I feel very blessed.





3 comments:

us said...

Wow!~!! You take beautiful pics!! Looks like you had a fun Halloween and Thanksgiving!

anjie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Looks fun!!

Lisa Mc. said...

Wow- you are so good! What a professional! You have really turned your talent into something special! I love the pics! And Thanksgiving is almost my favorite holiday! Those pics are awesome!