Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Meet the new member of the family!



Well, Last Friday was a horrible day, but we got through it (Thanks Jeanie for the card and M&M's, You're a DOLL!). Thursday night I carried Sundance up the stairs so he could sleep with us.

We were having a really hard time all weekend because he had been with us for so long, so EVERYTHING was reminding us of him.

We adopted a beautiful fawn Boxer from the Animal Shelter on Monday....he's EXACTLY what we wanted! His name is Copper.

He's submissive to other dogs and is so gentle with the kids. We are VERY happy with him and I'm especially happy that I don't have to train a puppy!

4 comments:

anjie said...

Congratulations!!!!

Lisa Mc. said...

Crissy-
I am going to have to call you- What happened?
Cute new little dog!
XOXO
Lisa

anjie said...

HI Crissy, Hey I was just thinking about something. Will you email me? anjanell@gmail.com I want to invite you to a get together. You can check out my other blog to see a bit more about it in the top right corner. www.birthbabiesbreastsohmy.blogspot.com

katester said...

Oh my gosh I am so sorry for your loss. I honestly don't know how you got through that. I hope that day never comes for me and toby but I know it will. dogs are just like family and it is so hard to lose them. Your new dog is sooooo cute. My sister in law's family has a boxer and he is great with their 3 young boys. They are super playful and sweet. great choice!