Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversary!

It's been 10 years today! I can't believe it. I remember people telling me that our love would change when we were first married. I kept thinking that I loved our relationship the way it was, so I didn't want it to change. Well now it has changed, but it's a wonderful change. We've grown closer and learned how to communicate with each other. Now I'm more in love with this guy than ever before, which I didn't realize was possible.

Sweetheart, you are the love of my life and the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you babe.

5 comments:

us said...

Crystal! Its your second cousin Tiff, or first cousin once removed- I dunno! :) How are ya? Im so excited everyone has blogs! It'll keep us updated and in the loop! You look great! Love ya

Lisa Mc. said...

Happy Happy Anniversary sweetie! Wish I could babysit while you go on a 2nd honeymoon!
Love from Alaska,
Lisa

katester said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you were able to get away with eachother for a fun date.

us said...

Ha, Ya Its a little mini dachshund, she keeps us well entertained! I want to get another dog for her to play with, but the hubby is still trying to get over me asking for another baby on top of that.. LOL. What kind of pups do you have??

Steph said...

Aw how sweet! Congrats on 10 yrs, that's awesome! Looks like you guys had a fun little get-away! I'm jealous!