Monday, December 15, 2008

Totally random

This is my favorite shot from the other day. Her eyes look so big, I love it.


We still have 3 puppies with us. One is going home tonight. This morning my kitchen was full of puppies, dogs, and one very happy little girl who kept making different beds for them and would pick them up and carry them to a ready made bed.



This is a picture of what the moon looked like on Thursday night. I've heard several things on what is means and what it's called. I should probably just google it huh?






8 comments:

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

The picture of the moon is really cool. It scared Daylen so much he had to sleep in our room. He thought the aliens were comming.

anjie said...

Cute! love the first picture!

How are you?

Lisa Mc. said...

That picture is amazing! Sorry I did not call you back today! got busy and forgot!
sly bye

Steph said...

cool pictures. your baby is darling!

Becky said...

Your baby's eyes are so gorgeous in that picture! Thanks for finding my blog.

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

You're amazing!!!!!! You're so hired for our next family photo shoot! I saw Leah and Ryan....AMAZING!!!!!! I love the pic of Carter...and you seriously have the cutest kids!

I'm adding your blog and photo one to my blog link (I hope that's ok!)

Jeannie said...

I love your earrings in that first shot. You are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

If you haven't found the answer yet, it's called a Lunar Halo. Bro. Garrison called Mark Ubank, (long story). Anyway the history says that it will snow within the week of the halo. My dad said his dad (a farmer) said that depending on the number of stars in the halo determines when it will snow. (1 star= 24 hours, 2 stars= 48 hours) So there you go.