Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My world of Mac & Cheese.

I have been buying the Rich & Creamy Walmart brand Macaroni & Cheese and I have to say that this stuff is even better than plain Kraft Mac & Cheese(which is the only thing I used to buy) AND it's only 64 cents a box at regular price.

I found this same Rich & Creamy Mac & Cheese in the Smith's brand, but buyer's beware, the Smith's brand does not taste very good. However, Smith's has a Mac&Cheese in shells that is good.

One tip on getting a bang for your buck: Smith's runs their Mac & Cheese 3 for $1 every once in a while. When they do this, you can pick up the Walmart Rich & Creamy and Ad Match Smith's ad, or if you're like me, and don't like to support Walmart much, pick up Smith's Macaroni & Cheese in shells and you'll get tasty mac & cheese for a decent deal.

3 comments:

anjie said...

Wow! Who knew? Brad would love if I investigated Mac and cheese that much. He LOVES it!

Steph said...

I have made the same discovery! I would never buy anything BUT kraft, then my sister made me try the wal-mart thick and creamy it is yummy!

Misty said...

i am intrigued now. why the vendetta against walmart?