Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Chocolate Vanilla Twist

I thought I would fill you all in on the meaning behind the name of our blog.

When my older son was about 4 he came up to me and told me that Daddy was chocolate. I thought that he meant Daddy liked chocolate (because he's a chocoholic) I said well then what is Mommy? He then replied "vanilla". I continued asking him what all of the kids were and he said Kiana was chocolate, he was vanilla and Aaron was vanilla. Ever since this little convo, Rob has dubbed himself "Chocolate Thunder" and me "Vanilla Lighting" and the kids are "Chocolate Vanilla Twist".

2 comments:

Melissa and Daniel said...

I love it. I haven't heard that story before.

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

That is the cutest story. I'm so glad you e-mailed me. Your blog is so cute.
Misty (ourtuckerlife.blogspot.com)