Monday, May 19, 2008

First Post

Hi I just wanted to start a blog to keep certain people updated on us.

We are staying busy busy with 4 and I've personally reached a "who cares" point in my life. If the 6 year old is making PB & J sandwiches for himself and making a HUGE mess, I simply think "who cares" at least he's getting something to eat and then I ask him to make one for his little brother too.

We finally got a FENCE!! And the kids fianally got their TRAMPOLINE!! We are lovin our backyard.

Our Mini schnauzer might be pregnant and we have NO IDEA who the father might be. I feel really strange about it, like my teenage daughter came home and told me she's pregnant, ya know? Well anyway, we have a mini dachshund male that is not fixed who lives across the street, so if it was him, then our puppies will look like this:

0 comments: